Dream Center Corporate Headquarters
WELCOME TO DREAM CENTER EDUCATION HOLDINGS, LLC
Giving every student willing to make the required effort the opportunity to achieve a quality college education.
Lowering net tuition and fees, without sacrificing quality, so the focus is on obtaining an education, not financing an education.
Equipping graduates with relevant, real world skills intended to lead to meaningful employment.
Instilling in graduates a strong ethical moral compass with a passion to serve others.
All DCEH Jobs Art Institutes Jobs Argosy University Jobs South University Jobs Western State University Jobs Corporate Headquarters Jobs Education d Service Center
Toggle navigation MENU
– All DCEH Jobs
– Art Institutes Jobs
– Argosy University Jobs
– South University Jobs
– Western State University Jobs
– Corporate Headquarters Jobs
– Education d Service Center
Attention Safari users: This site requires cookies to function. Please click here to accept the cookie. Cookies will be used strictly for the functioning of the site.
– Job Search
– View All Jobs
– Create Account
– Instructions on this Page
– Help on this Page
Software Engineer III – (64047)
This details all the information about the job posting.
this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
About this Organization
At Dream Center Education Holdings, LLC (*************), our non-profit schools, which include Argosy University, South University and The Art Institutes system of schools*, are dedicated to providing students an accessible, affordable, relevant, and purposeful education that prepares them to make an impact in their own lives and the lives of those around them. For more than 100 years, our schools have been preparing graduates for success, whether they are looking to land that all-important first job out of college or, for working professionals, to help them broaden their career possibilities in a field they love. We provide flexible curriculum and scheduling, smaller classes with hands-on instruction, abundant personal attention and, most importantly, a practical education.
Software Engineer III
DCEH -> Dream Center Corporate Headquarters
Minimum Education Required
EDMC Corporate Services – Pittsburgh (Robinson) – Pittsburgh, PA 15205 US (Primary)
This position will be participating in engineering efforts related to multi-tiered software development projects. The ideal candidate will be taking on an extensive BI Analysis and ETL development using SSIS/SQL and will have good understanding of Business Intelligence and data warehousing technologies. Responsible for problem solving, focus on project deliverables and provide operational support as needed.
Incumbent must assure that the DCEH philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion – is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
– Identify, prioritize, and communicate the presenting business opportunity to ensure the maximum business value is achieved
– Define requirements for solutions and ensure ongoing knowledge management by documenting business rules, definitions and assumptions
– Develop, troubleshoot, and refine SQL Queries, and SSIS packages to deliver business requirements using best practice and corporate standards
– Translate business requirements into data and ETL requirements
– Deep understanding of Data Warehousing core concepts (Fact and Dimensions)
– Work with business representatives to provide solutions to technical issues
– Document ETL design and metadata lineage with regard to fulfilling business requirements
– Develop ETL templates to be used in warehouse and business processes utilizing best practice and corporate standards
– Manage work load and delegate tasks to junior developers
– Coordinate with Modelers on delivery of tables, columns, ETL loads, table drops, and performance enhancements
– Suggest and execute on process performance improvement tasks and projects
– Communicate issues to senior and upper management
– Present design and process prototypes as well as final drafts to senior management, upper management, and business representatives
– Prototype data models to meet business requirements for new ETL processes
Reports to: EDW Manager
Interacts with: All members of the Data Warehousing team, BI Reporting team, other members of IT Department, assigned employees in other departments, and end users of systems.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
– Minimum 3 years SQL programming
– Experience with SSRS and SSAS is desirable
– Experience with Database Modeling is desirable
– 5 years of BI Analytics and ETL Development experience with at least 1-2 years recent experience in SSIS
– Excellent written & oral communication skills
– Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
– Able to work in teams of all sizes and be self-directed with a proven track record of completing tasks, delivery of high quality products and delivering results on time
– Self motivated, results driven with strong work ethics
– Experience working in a matrixed environment with project team members in multiple locations preferred
– Ability to work in an Agile methodology
– Ability to learn new technical skills as required
– Ability to understand data modeling and business rules
Work Environment & Notice
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term ‘qualified individual with a disability’ means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office or school, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
DCEH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
DCEH is a Veteran Friendly Employer.
to this Job
Send to a Friend
Top of Page
v14.3.5 | Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved. | Deltek Talent Management
Contact Us | Site Map
Dream Center Education Holdings, LLC provides post-secondary education in the United States. Its educational institutions offer students the opportunity to earn undergraduate and graduate degrees and certain specialized non-degree diplomas in a broad range of disciplines, including business, culinary, design, education, fashion, health sciences, information technology, legal, media arts, and psychology and behavioral sciences. Dream Center Education Holdings, LLC, 1400 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 2017 Dream Center Education Holdings, LLC. Our email address is *****************************.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/72257 →