SOFTWARE ENGINEER III
Full Time, Permanent Position
Location: Fort Meade, MD
**MUST HAVE CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY: TS/SCI W/ FS POLY AND NSA CLEARANCE**
Individual shall have an understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS. Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required. Development skills in JAVA threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP are required.
Individual will be working with a team on a suite of capabilities designed to help solve common problems arising from various analyst offices. Primary focus will be on prototype development. The individual will also work directly with customers to gather requirements and feedback
* 18+ years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
* 5+ years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers
* 5+ years of experience as software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing sytems)
* Working knowledge of Python, Linux
* Experience with Virtual Machines
* Working knowledge of developing within a Unix environment (with a desktop and from the command line)
* Demonstrated ability to independently work through complex solutions
* Familiarity with networking fundamentals is a plus
* Familiarity with virtual machines and VLANSs is a plus
* Familiarity with Docker is a plus
* Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline (degree may be substituted for 4 additional years of general experience)
* Masters degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline (degree may be substituted for 2 additional years of general experience)
* Competitive Base Salary with Uncapped Commission Opportunities
* Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Long and Short-Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Vacation and Holiday Pay
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Referral Program
* Team Building Events
PARC Consulting, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, and any other characteristics protected by law.
REFER A FRIEND, REWARD YOURSELF.
WE LOVE SHARING, DONT YOU?
PARC CONSULTINGS REFERRAL PARTNERS UTILIZE PROFESSIONAL CONNECTIONS AND PERSONAL NETWORKS TO INFLUENCE TALENT ACQUISITION RESOURCES.
THESE PARTNERS REFER COLLEAGUES AND CORPORATIONS TO RECEIVE A PERCENTAGE OF ALL CLOSED SALES INITIATED.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/103129 →