Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients. PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Provide systems and software engineering, integration, test and evaluation, and cyber security services for Marines Corps, Army, and Navy biometric and forensic projects, programs, and/or initiatives
– Engineering services will include requirements development and validation, test and evaluation, analysis of emerging biometric and forensic collection, matching, and/or exploitation technologies, and development of various engineering documents such as System/Sub-system Design Documents, Systems Engineering Plan, Performance Specifications, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, and Requirements Traceability Matrices
– Proficient in multiple programming languages to include C#, C++, Java, Python, SQL, and HTML. The creation and/or modification of algorithms, to include fusion is a requirement for this position
– Proficient in scripting languages such as VBS and PowerShell. GUI and application development will be required
– Mature troubleshooting skills are required
– Hardware and software integration services will include administrator level skills with MS Windows operating systems, specifically Windows 7 -10, and Windows Server 2012 – 2016
– Expertise in the development of fully functional, cyber security compliant baseline images for handheld, laptop, and server computing platforms
– Required skills include hard drive configuration, software installation and integration, hardware installation and integration (to include various biometric collection peripherals), application of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), Windows-based software troubleshooting, imaging, cloning, TCP/IP configuration, Group Policy, and creation of automated scripts
– In this role you will develop relevant documentation such as Build Plans, Installation Guides, Software User Guides, et cetera
– Providing guidance, advice, and resolution of hardware and software issues for Marine Corps users
– This position may require occasional travel to various Marine Corps, Army, or Navy installations world-wide Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status. MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Education: BS Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physical Science.
– Six or more years of DoD engineering experience, preferably including biometric and/or forensic prgrams, projects, or initiatives DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Masters degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physical Science THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: *************
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Research Corp
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced engineering company that was founded in 1988 to provide innovative solutions to the U.S. Government, private industry, and international markets. Since its inception, SRC has continued to successfully meet emerging challenges in the marketplace and consistently deliver the highest quality products and technical services to its customers.SRC’s business activities are focused on a broad range of information, communications, intelligence, electronic warfare, simulation, training, and instrumentation systems. With corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia, and engineering offices located across the U.S., SRC is dedicated to a full range of engineering, integration, testing, support, and research and development activities. SRC laboratories and test facilities reflect state-of-the-art technology and mirror both commercial and defense operational environments. Contact Info
– Charleston, SC
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.