RF Code is searching for a Software Engineer in Test to augment our existing QA team. RF Codes solutions deliver intelligence for the data center, empowering our customers to avoid risk and increase efficiency through real-time physical asset and environmental management. Our solution, which includes both hardware and software components, has been deployed at hundreds of enterprise-class customers around the globe including IBM, Dell, HP, Bloomberg, and CenturyLink.
We are committed to fostering a fun, stimulating work environment that focuses on collaboration and results while encouraging a healthy work-life balance. We attract some of the best talent in the industry with opportunities to learn and grow while making a real contribution to the success of our customers and our business.
* Plan, design, code, automate, execute, and maintain tests to ensure that system requirements are met
* Participate in feature development and drive quality into products
* Test, troubleshoot, and critique software components and interfaces in technical depth over multiple operating systems and browsers
* Define and own the quality standards of the applications
* Lead and mentor existing and new team members
* 2+ years in quality assurance and/or software development in an agile product development organization
* 2+ years working on test automation
* Knowledge of object-oriented programing (e.g. Java, C#)
* Experience building automated tests against APIs
* Adept at writing test cases and writing high quality, easily reproduced issue reports
* Experience in both Linux and Windows environments, IP networking, virtual machines, scripting, and web-based applications
* Experience building SQL insert / update / delete statements to prepare data for testing and verify test results
RF Code is headquartered in Austin, TX, with offices and partners in Europe, Australia, Asia, and South America, and is an equal opportunity employer. RF Code offers excellent benefits (equity, medical, dental, 401k, flexible work hours, paid time off, and more) and a great work environment. If you are ready to grow, lets talk!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79303 →