Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world?s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Engineering team is working to simplify the way people work together. They?re building a family of products that handle over a billion files a day for people around the world. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact.
The New York City office has a small, talented team working on impactful projects that are essential to Dropbox?s success. As an early member of Dropbox NYC Engineering, you?ll have the unique opportunity to build critical product features while shaping the direction of the team and the office.
- Drive new features for Dropbox from end to end though prototyping, validation, implementation, launch, and further iteration
- Work alongside an excellent cross-functional team to build delightful products and experiences for millions
- Shape the direction of future mobile products at Dropbox
- Strong software engineering background
- Enjoy the challenges of building data intensive, highly responsive, and fault tolerant apps in the constrained environment of a smartphone
- Willingness to buck the trends and learn new ways to build software. We’re always devising faster and more effective ways to build.
- Some iOS experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with building accessible and localized products is a plus
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115632 →