We are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer who will work as part of our team to develop back-end services to support accessos Passport suite. This may include development and maintenance of a custom Java framework, financial processing services and support for UI applications. Youll be expected to participate in daily stand-ups and sprint planning sessions as part of our Agile development process. We move fast and as priorities shift, youll need to keep up with your peers. We need someone who can code, collaborate and contribute.
Who We Are
accesso Technology Group, plc is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Passport is one of four product lines of the accesso brand, joining the accesso Technology Group in 2012, and is the attractions industrys leading eCommerce provider with 28+ million tickets sold online per year and over $1 billion processed transactions annually.
Our Passport OnSite, OnLine and OnTheGo modules are leveraged by clients worldwide. With deployments in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, we help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment, commitment to innovation, and focus on security.
An experienced Software Engineer with at least 2 years of dedicated software development experience in Java. You will also have:
* Written unit tests for Java applications
* Experience with relational databases, like MySQL, including writing complex SQL queries
* Familiarity with XML and JSON
Youll be successful on our team if you:
* Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
* You enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
* Take pride in the code that you write quality first!
* You are passionate about your work because we are about our product
* Can play a mean game of ping pong and are not opposed to getting hit by a rogue Nerf gun dart
* Previous eCommerce and/or ticketing industry experience
* Previous experience in Spring framework
* Youre comfortable in a Linux environment
* If you are familiar with a RESTful architecture
* Knowledge of advanced deployment mechanisms and continuous integration models
* Youve scaled applications on a global level
* Competitive salary based on experience
* The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
* A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
* Generous PTO plan
* Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
* Matching 401K
* Youll be reporting to a Software Development Manager
* We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
* accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
* This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
* You must be able to work onsite alongside your other Passport team members in Lake Mary, Florida
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what weve described above is YOU, then apply today and lets talk!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/77666 →