Our unique online greeting card and gift system allows everyone to act quickly when prompted to reach out to othersthere has never been an easier way to send a genuine card or heartfelt gift. With just a few simple steps you can choose your custom card, add a personal photo, write your message and add a gift. SendOutCards’ state of the art facility will print, stuff, stamp and mail the physical card and gift to anyone in the world.
Our team is small enough that your contribution will have a significant impact. Our product is developing and improving dramatically. By joining our team you will become a core team member with the opportunity to influence technical direction, product decisions, and have an impact on how we grow our team and the culture of our company. We use agile development practices and are working towards continuous delivery. We like to work with smart and interesting people. The work we do matters to the success of the company. If you want to really take responsibility and make a difference you’ll fit right in.
We are currently searching for a Software Engineer who enjoys contributing to a great team and is excited to work a variety of challenging projects.
Our software engineers work on all parts of our system from the front-end development to streamlining print production. We have diverse technical challenges that will allow you to develop your skills across the stack.
* Work with team to re-architect the existing card sending experience into simpler and more engaging product
* Build and enhance existing APIs to be more conducive for third-party integrations.
* Develop and maintain sister projects that facilitate card and gift sending.
* Write unit tests to catch and prevent feature regressions.
* Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met.
* Perform code reviews and familiar with Git.
* Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project.
* Support and maintain existing projects.
* Follow agile development methodologies.
* At least 5+ years experience developing web applications.
* Experienced with Python, Django and React are a big plus but not required. Experience in similar languages and frameworks is also considered.
* Experience with Lean agile practices.
* Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members.
* Strong communication skills.
This is a full-time position with salary commensurate with your experience.
* United Health Care Medical insurance
* Voluntary dental and vision plans
* Cigna Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD insurance
* HSA or FSA plans
* Immediate coverage for health insurance (no waiting period)
* Unlimited paid time off
* $75/month cell phone reimbursement
* Pick your own computer set up
* Flexible work schedules
* Monthly lunch and learns on various topics presented by peers
* Free card sending and discounted gifts
We strive to ensure we have competitive salaries for our employees, a great work environment, and a fantastic team to work with. We also have a strong belief in having a good life/work balance. You will have a great opportunity to work on exciting projects that make a real difference.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59150 →