Responsible to develop software for advanced E-beam inspection tools and solutions. Carry out software development tasks from requirement analysis, design to coding, testing and debugging, participate in system integration test, performance analysis, software configuration/release management and technical support.
* MS/BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field.
* Solid knowledge of OOD and software development life cycle.
* 1+ years of experience in Windows software development with on-hand experience in C++, C# or Java, multithreading, testing and debugging.
* Excellent skills in problem solving, oral and written communications.
* Knowledge of image processing, real-time computing or semiconductor equipment control is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.