Responsible to develop software for advanced E-beam inspection tools and solutions. Primary job functions include but not limit to carry out software development tasks from requirement analysis, design to implementation, debugging and testing, support and/or install software applications/operating systems, participate in system integration test, release and customer support as needed.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a related field.
* Solid knowledge of OOA, OOD, OOP and software development cycle.
* 1~3 years of experience in Windows software development with on-hand experience in C++, C# or Java, multithreading, testing and debugging
* Excellent skills in problem solving, oral and written communications.
* Knowledge of image processing, real time programming or semiconductor equipment control is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59651 →