The Software Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to our customers in their use of our proprietary web-based ECommerce Suite.
– Assist customers in issue-resolution utilizing your foundation of technical knowledge surrounding enterprise software and hardware.
– Respond to inquiries through e-mail, phone and internet; diagnose and resolve issues using prescribed troubleshooting techniques, and document efforts.
– Significant time researching multiple log files to identify and determine solutions for clients and users.
– Focus is on customer satisfaction and customer response time
– Regularly work with multiple queues, multiple systems
– Work closely with other technical resources and product development
– Be prepared for monthly code releases / service packs
– Shifts available include 7am-4pm; 8am-5pm;10am-7pm
– Three (3) or more years of experience in a similar role, supporting enterprise level applications, with a demonstrated ability to learn and adapt to new technology
– Experience researching/using log files to analyze and develop solutions
– Able to prioritize, assess and manage multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization, and with people of varying technical knowledge and skills.
– The technical environment we support includes HTML, CSS, web servers, SQL, JIRA, and ERP software (Oracle PeopleSoft, and Ellucian Banner and Colleague)
– Bi-lingual Spanish Speaker ideal, but not required
– Bachelors degree, preferred
TouchNet, a Global Payments Company, is a pioneer in delivering innovative commerce solutions to Higher Education. Since 1989, colleges and universities have relied on TouchNet to unify and secure transactions everywhere money moves on campus. Today, TouchNet U.Commerce is the premier commerce management system for Higher Education. TouchNet solutions help institutions run campus business better by providing greater control over transactions, costs, compliance, and financial operations.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.