Ref No.: 18-28708
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Solution Architect is a key member of the ServiceNow implementation project team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements from the project team to systems/technical requirements. The Solution Architect works as a team member along with the Project Manager, Sr Developers for technical architecture, Business Analyst and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in ITSM technologies or cyber-security practices and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
– Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations and priorities.
– B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Security, or equivalent preferred
– Advanced experience with ServiceNow and other process workflow tool configuration and custom development
– Experience with other GRC / Security workflow software (BMC Remedy, RSA Archer, Risk Fabric, Demisto, Phantom, etc.)
– Strong presentation and communication skills
– Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
– Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a solution that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
– Should have participated in, and be familiar with project and SDLC methodologies
– Knowledge and experience in REST API and SOA Contract patterns
– 5-7 years of relevant experience in professional services or customer support operations
– 3-6 years of ITSM or cyber-security systems integration and/or implementation experience
– Proven Solutions consulting experience
Provide the following details with resume to process more quickly:
– Phone No.
– Current Location:
– Need visa Independent candidates: ( E.G Citizen, Green Card,TN, H4 EAD):
Looking forward for your positive response !!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.