At Anaplan, we believe in hard work, having fun, and bringing excellence to everything we do.
Our product is the most sophisticated in its class, but our product alone does not make heroes of our customers. Our Customer Success (OEG) Services team does. A position on our team gives you the opportunity to take the “service” in “software-as-a-service” to a whole new level, and enjoy rapid career growth while you’re at it.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE GROUP (OEG) – Solution Architect
Anaplan is changing the way companies plan and this isn’t Customer Success as usual. We’re looking for team members who delight in the most detail-oriented and challenging puzzles. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achiever able interpret complex business challenges into solution designs for clients.
We’re not looking for average. Do you enjoy diving into issues and designing complex solutions? Do you have a passion for data, multi-dimensional design and data integration? If so, this job is for you.
As an architect, you are primarily responsible for the successful delivery of Anaplan planning solutions in strategic accounts via design excellence. You will:
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Serve as the architectural SME for large-scale connected planning solutions
- Provide technical leadership and accountability to the project team
- Exemplify The Anaplan Way
- Provide candid, meaningful feedback and progress updates in a timely manner to the Business Partner and team
- Develop model documentation
- Participate in data integration and migration solutions
- Participate and/or lead UAT testing and deployment
To be successful in this role, you have:
- A 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or MIS; experience in architecting SPM solutions is also relevant
- 4+ years’ experience implementing Enterprise Performance Management solutions
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology preferable)
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead execute responsibilities simultaneously
- Penchant for service excellence and a collaborative style
- Subject matter expertise in planning and modeling in Supply Chain, Finance or Sales strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound)
- Passion for business analytics, modeling and planning
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Results-oriented, motivated, self-starter
- Coaching mentality
- Collegial, open and grounded in integrity
- Desire to work with a truly dynamic and exciting team, with a “roll-up your sleeves” approach
- Strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/136228 →