TeamBradley is collaborating with a thriving financial services corporation that is dedicated to providing their clients with outstanding products. This expanding, stable company with consistent growth over the last decade is adding has an outstanding position for a Solution Architect. This person will be working with stakeholders to ensure that goals and initiatives are met. The Solution Architect is accountable for delivering solutions and meeting business guidelines and outcomes.
* Develop and document plans for managing the organizations portfolio of solutions
* Strategize with company stakeholders and team members
* Go to person for all architectural related needs and functions
* Create and describe system design and models
* Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis
* Conduct and direct research on emerging application development software products, languages and standards
* Responsible for strategy, roadmap, governance, management and integrity of the department
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 7+ years of hands on technical architectural design and development experience
* Experience with project management, SDLC, Agile and Waterfall
* Hands on experience with DevOps, build and test tools, Cloud, SPA framework and security coding
* Strong Mainframe background required
* Experience in the Financial Services and Life Insurance Industries
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
JS12999B SOLUTION ARCHITECT
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.