Client Reference Code: 203793
The Solution Architect, Sr is an experienced cloud technologist professional playing a critical Pre-sales role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships while driving the adoption of our solutions. The Solution Architect, Sr works closely with the Sales Team to maximize opportunities by identifying, developing, accelerating and closing deals from a technical perspective. This is a high impact, very visible role, responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction while promoting NaviSite solutions and driving further development and evolution of these solutions to meet future customer needs.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Will be predominantly focused in high-end solution designs for our managed cloud offering and managed Azure. More specifically, the Senior Solution Architect is responsible for understanding a wide-degree of our products and services such as VMware based cloud(s); Azure; Office 365; DaaS; and typical features often deployed in cloud designs (load balancing, security, etc). The Senior Solution Architect should also maintain a level of expertise in one or more of these practicesProvide technical pre-sales and post-sales support for all facets of the entire Navisite product line for prospective and existing customers
- Experienced, focused, professional performance-driven individual capable of selling the Navisite product set
- Provide technical product expertise during meetings to prospective and existing customers, advising on deployment architectures, and handle in-depth technical questions during sales meetings and calls with the goal to build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account
- Provide technical and liaison services for NaviSite relating to implementation, configuration, performance monitoring, tuning, and customer production cutover
- Contribute to sales process improvement, including developing knowledge bases, creating sales tools and mentoring other Solution Architects
- Responsible for pricing of the solution based on requirements. This includes working with price lists, bundles, and obtaining special approvals for discounting, product deviations
- Lead Data Center tours for prospective clients
- Provide assistance with hardware purchases and procurement
- Articulate our value proposition, present product information, and build value throughout the sales process to all departments of the customer’s organization in support of the selection of NaviSite.
- Provide technical and liaison services for NaviSite relating to implementation, configuration, performance monitoring, tuning, and customer production cutover.
- Contribute to sales process improvement, including developing knowledge bases, creating sales tools and mentoring other Sales Engineers
- Responsible for pricing of the solution based on requirements. This includes working with price lists, bundles, and obtaining special approvals for discounting, product devia
- 8 or more years’ experience in a direct solutions architect role with a similar product line or service offering (hosting, outsourcing, ISP, solutions, professional services etc…)
- VMware and Virtualization technology understanding required
- 5 to 8 years technical experience in an IT support-related role is a plus
- Providing outstanding service with the ability speak with the most technical and non-technical person in the room
- Industry experience and expertise in one or more of the following practices: Cloud Architecture, VMWare, Azure, Database, Cloud topology features (high availability, network, security, etc,) and/or Microsoft O365
- A goal oriented individual who wants to grow with Navisite professionally and technically while constantly improving their skills with the latest and greatest technologies
- A team player who will help mentor teammates who are looking to get to the next level
- Willing to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities to strategically accelerate expansion and maximize profits
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification relevant to cloud services.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Experience supporting a pre-sales Solution Architecture team 8
Technical experience in an IT support-related role 5 to 8
Job Code : TWCSEN256 Solutions Architect – Sr Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/34020 →