Client Reference Code: 206398
The Spectrum Director of Reporting & Analysis is responsible for operational analysis of corporate initiatives and adhoc projects. Accountable for leading, managing and developing reporting and applicable teams. Responsible for defining reporting and analytical needs of client group(s). Develops initiatives that focus on internal reporting and analysis solutions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates, maintains, and distributes a set of daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and forecasts of operational statistics and metrics that supports leadership to make informed fact-based decisions.
- Pro-actively and consistently supports all efforts to enhance and refine information used by senior executives.
- Effectively provides reporting and analysis as needed on key business initiatives.
- Develops compliance and exception reporting, which enables the organization to monitor business rules and processes.
- Collaborates with various internal teams to gather operational data needed for reports and analysis.
- Exhibits a business acumen that can break down business processes effectively to understand improvement and compliance opportunities.
- Consistently examines trends in the existing data to uncover opportunities for improvement and efficiency in the business.
- Works cross-functionally on an ad-hoc basis to provide additional intelligence about the business.
- Leads a team to meet business deliverables timely, and fosters a customer centric culture focused on supporting the needs of internal customers.
- Advises business groups by providing technical and strategic reports that identify and address business issues and opportunities.
- Ensures that policies and procedures align with corporate vision.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Expert level skills with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, data extracts, etc.)
- High degree of proficiency with SQL and MicroStrategy
- Strong proficiency in database and reporting fundamentals and concepts
- Experience leading and motivating teams
- Strong business planning and forecasting skills
- Ability to focus on overall strategy of the region
- Ability to analyze data and develop and present data driven reports
- Ability to document, prepare and present executive level presentations
Bachelor’s degree with a background in Operations, Finance, or Business Intelligence
Related Work Experience
Operational and/or financial analysis experience, preferably in the cable or – 8 to 10 years of experience
Management experience – 5+ years of experience
Financial and operational modeling experience – 5-8 years of experience
Experience in call center environments a plus
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Highly-developed fact checking, formatting and report presentation skills
- Experience in call center environment highly preferred
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Crystal Reports, SQL, Business Objects, and Micro Strategy
- Strong skills in Access and Visio
- Ability to effectively detail and diagram a process flow
- Keen focus on detail
Office environment with occasional travel
Job Code : TWCBDA360 Dir, Reporting & Analysis Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56734 →