Client Reference Code: 203041
Charter Communications is America’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products. Charter is at the intersection of technology and entertainment, facilitating essential communications that connect 24 million residential and business customers in 41 states. Our commitment to serving customers and exceeding their expectations is the bedrock of Charter’s business strategy and it’s the philosophy that guides our 90,000 employees.
Vendor and Software Asset Management services:
– Building and maintaining vendor relationships
– Obtaining and negotiating quotes for software and hardware support contracts, including, but not limited to, pricing, terms and conditions and service level agreements
– Collecting and forwarding product collateral to interested internal parties
– Working with vendors, Procurement and internal stakeholders on potential strategies for Enterprise Agreements
– Developing forecasts for support renewals and Enterprise Agreements
Order Management services:
– Reviewing Orders for accuracy
– Working with legal on contract negotiations.
– Drafting Executive Summaries of deals negotiated and ready for approval.
– Experience with JIRA and Ariba
Financial or Budgeting services:
– Due diligence for support renewal exercises
o Collect Installed Base information
o Analyze Installed Base info for spend by product, spend by group, spend by product category, spend over time, etc.
o Collect and analyze Support information (e.g,, Time to Resolution and number of support cases
– Perform analysis of support renewals spend by vendor, spend by date, renewals by size, and renewals by type/budget (maintenance vs subscription), etc.
– Understanding of capital and operating expense rules
– Support business units during budget season with CAPEX and OPEX spend estimation
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Charter is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different.
Job Code : TWCBGN385 Sr Business Analyst IT Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/39076 →