Job TitleSr. Business Systems Analyst (Lead/Mgr) – ID:30517
Job SkillsMS Office Suite 2010, Agile & Waterfall, 3Com
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
LINDSEY YOUNG: ************** x713
ADAM WEBB: ************** x711
KIANA AREVALO: ************** x703
JOANNE SMITH: ************** x720
Position: Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Lead/Mgr)
JOB REF#: 30517
Duration: 6+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
** We CANNOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role **
– Leads the Requirements Management key components.
– Work across Technology Projects to engage the right resources at the right time to ensure quality artifacts are created under the projects.
– Provide input and Subject matter expertise to Technology Projects on Scope management and requirements management best practices and processes.
– Provide input on Requirements management tools used on projects.
– Identify, Recommend, adopt and Implement Requirements Management industry best practices and tools within the company.
– Works with PMO/ PM CoE to oversee and govern the quality of requirements artifacts across all projects.
– Document and manage the Requirements deliverables within the company quality standards.
– Work with IT (Business Technology solution) leads to collect, update Requirements across multiple systems & projects.
– Track Technology projects Scope volatility, report to and engage cross organization leaders to improve the process.
– Ensure Technology projects have solid requirements/ scope management process, aligned architectural view and E2E traceability.
– Works closely with QA team to ensure traceability and coverage across all requirements types.
– Create business process models.
– Assess quality of requirements, identify gaps and work to resolve the gaps.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 6+ years of experience as a Sr. Bus Sys Analyst, Lead Bus Sys Analyst and/or QA Lead (worked in a similar environment/industry)
– MUST have experience as a Project Manager for large projects
– In-depth subject matter expertise on Scope Management, Requirements Management tools, processes and techniques
– In-depth understanding of business architecture and Business process mapping.
– Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio included).
– Direct hands-on and Prj Mgmt experience working with Waterfall and Agile projects (required)
– Must reside locally and available to interview in-person.
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role.
– Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Education: Bachelors Degree
– Scrum Master
CALANCE Consultants are offered the following benefits:
– H1 Transfer/GC processing
– Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (Aetna).
– 401K Retirement vesting program.
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit.
– Flex Spending Plan.
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans.
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79127 →