Under minimal supervision, this position is responsible for operating, configuring, testing, troubleshooting, upgrading and implementing changes to a Citrix 7.6 or higher system environment including streaming applications that support mission critical regulated and non-regulated computer systems, as well as other high usage applications. Ensures computer system security and 24/7 availability and provides assistance and training to other administrators as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Brings compliance issues to the attention of management.
* Assures quality customer service to all customers.
* Maintains good attendance and punctuality per the absence policy.v
* Performs routine task to support the delivery of services.
* Assists with training and provides guidance to peers, as appropriate.
* Implements and administers XenApp and App-V applications.
* Responsible for creating/managing Citrix XenApp Servers.
* Executes project plans as needed.
* Performs application implementations, upgrades, system testing, problem resolution, and performance monitoring.
* Administers job and process scheduling for Citrix environment.
* Develops documentation of implementation and utilization of Citrix environment.
* Performs load testing and performance tuning as needed.
* Responsible for improvement projects affecting the Citrix infrastructure.
* Works with data center group to monitor hardware utilization.
* Responsible for creating, maintaining/managing and deployment of OS Images.
* Evaluates and solves complex user requests related to applications on the servers, escalating more difficult requests to the appropriate staff.
* Remains abreast of changes and developments in the industry. Establishes and maintains a network of professional relationships both inside and outside the corporation.
* Complies with change control process through project completion.
* Performs all other duties, at the discretion of management, as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
* Knowledge of Citrix products required.
* Knowledge of Microsoft App-V required.
* Knowledge of server and desktop operating system required.
* Knowledge of virtualization technologies required.
* Knowledge of networking technologies preferred.
* Knowledge of Thin and Zero client implementations preferred.
* Minimum of five years working experience in the implementation, administration and support of Citrix products in an enterprise environment primarily XenApp and App-V.
* Minimum of five years working experience supporting and administrating MS Windows Servers and associated tools.
* Expertise on Citrix products including Citrix Provisioning Server, AppSense, Director and EdgeSight.
* Build and configure, including upgrades, of Citrix XenApp Servers.
* Must possess the skills and abilities to successfully perform all assigned duties and responsibilities.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
* Good communication and customer relation skills.
* Must be self-motivated with good organizational skills.
* Ability to organize workload and work under pressure.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Proficient in knowledge transfers to team members.
* Good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to create detailed technical documents.
* Advanced skills on Citrix XenApp, VDI, AppSense, App-V, Thin client.
* Blood Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Our organization is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call 1-844-220-2612 to let us know the nature of your request. A representative will respond to accommodation requests within two business days. Please note that this email/phone number is for medical/disability accommodations only and any other inquiries will not receive a response.
Please see the below information about applicant rights and our commitment to compliance:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
All candidates who receive a conditional written offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test in accordance with the Company’s established guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/96777 →