Client Reference Code: 204382
Sr. Data Architect
Responsible for understanding Charter’s current video delivery (both QAM and IP) systems and how and to what extent those systems generate data that can be leveraged to better understand how Charter subscribers engage with our video delivery products. Responsible for understanding Charter’s video delivery roadmap and acting as a representative for Spectrum Reach Data in roadmap discussions when the need arises. Responsible for working with video engineering and Spectrum Reach Data development to integrate / enhance data sources as they become available and change over time.
Spectrum Reach is the advertising sales division of Charter Communications, Inc. The company offers custom solutions for the modern media landscape utilizing national cable networks, internet advertising and promotional events supported by marketing, research and award-winning creative services. Spectrum Reach applies insightful research to understand consumer behavior and build targeted, multi-screen media plans personalized for each customer.
With offices in 41 states and 147 markets, Spectrum Reach covers over 27 million households throughout the country. From traditional commercial advertising to exciting new possibilities in interactive media and multi-screen solutions, Spectrum Reach’s consultative team brings advertisers effective, efficient ways to turn our audiences into their customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Work with Video Engineering to source data and understand implications of changes in the video delivery plant to existing data sources
- Develop and maintain “as built” Business Requirements documents and Technical Requirements documents, describing current feature sets available
- Draft modifications to BRD and TRD to support new features requested from various stakeholders
- Work with leadership to frame data strategy based on ability to deliver requested features as expressed and inferred from BRDs and TRDs
- Work with Analytics team to define and monitor execution of POCs, providing a product viability to stakeholders based on POC results
- Work with Data Integration team to define, prioritize, and monitor execution of hardened systems, communicating to stakeholders regularly
- Work with Spectrum Reach Product and Solutions teams to teach them about new / changes to data sources and what those new / changed data sources can provide given Spectrum Reach’ current and future product suites
- Act as the voice for data in Video Delivery discussions
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to abstract from a detailed technical specification and see how that detail can broadly meet or not meet specific needs for which the specification may or may not have been intended
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to organize effectively against multiple conflicting demands for your time
- Ability to build relationship with senior technical personnel across a large enterprise and leverage those relationships to get information and influence decisions
- Ability to interrogate large and complex databases and uncover the structure of such databases with minimal documentation and less handholding
- Familiarity with various software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall, etc.) and there relative strengths and weaknesses
- Familiarity with various programming languages (e.g. C / C++, JAVA, Python, Scala, SQL)
- Proficiency at Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Strong written and verbal skills
Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (e.g. Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.) or Economics.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Senior Data Architect role 8+
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
Master’s degree in such field or MBA preferred
Job Code : TWCBBL365 Sr Data Integration Architect Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/39605 →