Roles & Responsibilities
* Administration, Maintenance & Development support of Cassandra application databases
* Building db migration scripts from a lower version of Cassandra
* Recommend changes to improve performance / stability & accommodate application designs
* Coordinate performance testing of major software releases
* Management of C* support tickets.
* Tracking of Critical C* patches.
* Advanced investigation & resolution of all db issues for 24/7 mission critical applications
* Capacity and Stability reporting, and design specific to DB2 servers and services
* Lead initiative to develop scripts and other programs for db monitoring and maintenance
Relevant Experience (Yrs)
* 3+ years solid Cassandra DBA experience in managing mission critical 24/7 applications
* Experience of Retail domain will be an added advantage
* In depth experience with Cassandra on cloud platform
* In depth experience with DB2 9.5 & Above Database Administration on AIX or Unix operating systems
* Strong knowledge of writing & fine tuning SQLs, Data Modeling, Replication
* Complete understanding of backup and recovery operational processes and technologies.
* Configuring & Managing HADR
Generic Managerial Skills
* Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills
* Has to be a team player and self-motivated
* Interpersonal & Leadership Competencies
* Ability to manage risk appropriately
* Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
B.Tech (Information Technology) or Equivalent
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98426 →