Senior DevOps Engineer
* Small company feel with big company backing (NASDAQ: COGT)
* Large-scale distributed systems with real world applications
* Awesome office with stunning views of the Seattle waterfront
Cogint is building the next generation of highly-distributed data fusion and search technologies. Our proprietary technology uncovers the relevance of disparate data sets to bring out comprehensive insights into people, businesses, assets, and their interrelationships.
Were looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our Seattle team. Together well be working in a highly distributed, linux-based environment that leverages the best of open source technologies, cloud computing, and our proprietary distributed search and computing platform. Youll use your scripting and automation expertise to take our existing build and deploy systems to the next level with a focus on intelligent performance and scalability.
At Cogint, youll help us:
* Develop and maintain complex automation scripts in the language of your choice (were using Bash and Python but were not married it)
* Build the tools that automate build-and-deploy of our infrastructure, applications, and databases in a distributed Linux environment
* Work with high-traffic and scalable web applications
* Maintain virtual Ubuntu servers in an AWS environment
* Ensure that security and regulatory compliance requirements are met
Our ideal DevOps Engineer will have:
* Strong scripting skills in any language (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.)
* 5+ years of Linux systems experience (Ubuntu, Debian, or any other flavor), ideally in a distributed or parallel computing environment, and/or a cloud platform like AWS or Azure.
* Experience with configuration and maintenance of common server applications such as Apache, Tomcat, Node.js, Nginx, etc.
* Good understanding of distributed systems, and protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, NFS, SFTP, and HTTP
* Experience with one more configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef, etc.
* BONUS POINTS: working knowledge of C/C++ or any compiled language, a CS or related degree, ability to beat us at ping-pong or pool
Cogints data fusion and search technology has been used by Finance, Security, and Law Enforcement to solve complex, real-world problems. Our platform solves important problems like identity validation and identity-theft prevention that sits under the hood of your favorite apps. Were a small but highly successful, publicly traded company backed by an elite team, including the preeminent experts in data fusion. Cogint has the flexibility of a small team with the opportunities offered by an established company.
At Cogint (**************) youll work with great people at a modern downtown Seattle location with stunning waterfront views. Benefits include competitive compensation with a generous RSU package, health, dental, vision, 401k match, onsite bike parking, lockers, and fitness center. We strive to foster an innovative, creative, and challenging work environment that encourages employee growth and promotes from within.
Interested? APPLY NOW or feel free to reach out to us for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79315 →