- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required, advanced degree preferred.
- At least 7-10 years of relevant work experience in a senior technical position responsible for managing multi-tenant SaaS software products in public or private cloud (including AWS) including design, implementation, product release, testing, support and project management.
- Excellent understanding of technical architecture design techniques, theories, principles and practices with knowledge on broad range of hardware and software products (including experience deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS).
- Excellent knowledge and understanding for use, deployment and management of AWS services for SaaS products such as VPC, EC2, Containers, S3, ELB, RDS, Route53, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, WAF, HSM/KMS, IAM, Code Commit, Elastic Bean Stalk, Cloud Trail, API Gateways and other AWS development and management tools.
- Operations experience is a must.
- Experience on Security policy, LDAP, IAM.
- Good to have programming experience(Python/Ruby/Bash).
- Strong grasp of automation and monitoring tools (ability to automate repeatable tasks via scripting).
- Ability to define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems.
- Demonstrated ability to understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/127848 →