Client Reference Code: 202570-1
The Sr Dir, Process Engineering provides leadership and uses proven analytical skills to drive improvements in customer experience and efficiency in credit services and upstream customer support functions using the tools and discipline of engineering, lean and Six Sigma.
For all back office credit and fraud services, the senior director will identify process improvement opportunities and coordinate development and implementation of solutions. The work will include quantification of the opportunity (reduction in case load, customer calls or rework) that provide both customer experience and cost benefits to the enterprise. He/she will also ensure that the solutions are sustainable and prioritize across opportunities for speed and returns. The work extends to all aspects of the credit and collections actions of Charter and will include compliance to policies and procedures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes Six Sigma and related sub-methodologies: DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, control) and DMADV (define, measure, analyze, design, verify) to identify and size opportunities
- Strives for Six Sigma standards of excellence related to “defects” by promoting consistent processes to improve the customer experience.
- Supports VP, Credit Services and SVP, Credit Services in implementing and managing process changes and tools to improve performance.
- Set COPQ goals and build team to achieve step function improvements
- Promote Six Sigma principles, values, philosophies, and tools for driving improvement.
- Collaborates to prepare/manage operational budgets and impact of engineering projects on the organization.
- Establishes controls to promote projects are delivered with quality solutions on time and within budget to meet sponsor expectations/needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Establishes timely/consistent communication of status and critical issues of all projects/programs.
- Collaborates on other projects as needed.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems, applications, and business processes and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to identify and question assumptions and find creative and effective solutions
- Strong flowcharting and process documentation skills
- Deadline-oriented and highly disciplined; can easily/effectively self-manage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make effective presentations, possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to interface with all levels of management
Undergraduate in engineering/technical discipline with Master’s in business preferred
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Experience in engineering, project management and operational analysis 10-15
Experience leading and building teams 5+
Related Work Experience
Similar disciplines within cable/wireless/banking
Job Code : TWCEOP800 Sr Dir, Process Engineering Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/39801 →