Company SummaryFirst American Title Insurance Company’s National Commercial Services division provides single-point service for simple to multi-property/multi-state national commercial real estate transactions. One of the largest title insurers in the nation, First American traces its history to 1889 and was named one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® in 2016 and 2017. For more information, visit www.firstam.com
Job SummaryPrepares routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts and sketches.
• Prepares routine drafting projects, such as the preparation of various drawings of structures and equipment systems derived from layouts and sketches.
• Follows established technical specifications to prepare drawings and assists in design drafting.
• Consults with engineers regarding model accuracy, design, and drafting standards.
• MS Software skills
• Analytical review skills
• Strong project planning skills
• Experience facilitating meetings with cross functional team members.
• Presentation skills
• Experience managing projects with complex inter-dependencies.
• Experience managing project budgets.
• Oral communication skills sufficient to explain business needs to technical personnel and technical information to users.
• Written communication skills sufficient to create project plans and other project documentation.
• Generally requires AA Degree in a business field or equivalent work experience
• Typically have 2- 5 years of directly related experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/97578 →