AceInfo is currently seeking a Java Developer to support our federal project, in Fort Collins, CO. Candidate must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust from the Federal Government.
As a Senior Enterprise Java Developer, you will be part of the development of the web service APIs (both SOAP and REST), SOA infrastructure, back-end business logic, and domain model on an existing enterprise application in an Agile environment. You’ll be working on an upbeat, talented, fun team with a cutting edge JEE and OSS based technology stack and latest frameworks. Responsible for the design and implementation on a long-term and highly visible application. In a Senior role, you will work closely with the other Developers, Architects, BAs, and QA to assist in research, design and planning, as well as provide technical guidance and mentoring to junior developers as a Java EE expert. You have both breadth and depth of JEE knowledge and experience ing that knowledge in writing quality code to build enterprise web applications, combined with a strong ability to synthesize, communicate and whiteboard with ease about these topics. You recognize from experience not only where patterns can be introduced in code and optimizations can be made within the app container and to the distributed SOA environment, but understand and can communicate why, and help with the implementation of such designs.
Required Knowledge and Skills
– Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines.
– 10+ years OO Development, with a strong focus on Enterprise Java applications
– 6+ years with SOA / Web Services (SOAP, REST, MQ) experience
– 2+ years with Agile development / Scrum2+ years in a technical senior role
– Strong Java EE 6+ back-end application development (Spring, CDI, JAX-WS, JPA, Hibernate ORM, etc.)
– Depth and breadth of knowledge in Enterprise Java applications (JBoss or Spring) and modern decoupled SOA principles and patterns
– Extensive coding capabilities with RESTful and SOAP (WSDL) Web Services skills; Jackson, JAX-B, JSON, XML
– Strong Unit (JUnit) and Integration testing skills with an emphasis on high quality code in an Agile TDD / Continuous Integration environment
– Understanding of and ability to explain and resolve back-end design topics that arise during implementation and deployment of a Java Enterprise application
– Excellent technical communication skills
– Maven, Git (or similar), Agile workflows
– Strong mentoring skills
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
– Enterprise Java application containers (JBoss EAP/WildFly a strong plus.) -Tuning experience is a plus
– EJB 3 (Session Beans, MDBs), JPA, JTA, JMS (Enterprise middleware (JBoss suite optimal), including JMS MOM / publish-subscribe bus (AMQ)
– Proficient in technical design and software development documentation tools
– Relational Database knowledge / ORM experience a plus
– Familiarity with regression, build and test coverage tools
– Linux (RHEL, etc.)
Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
Location US-CO-Fort Collins, CO
Employment Type Full-Time
Pay Type Year
Pay Rate N/A
Store Type IT & Technical
Ace Info Solutions, Inc
Ace Info Solutions, Inc. (AceInfo) is a mid-size federal contracting firm with a focused vision: empower our clients, challenge our employees, and grow our business. Founded in December 2000, and employs over 500 professionals. We have a deep commitment to ensuring quality and customer satisfaction with a mature corporate infrastructure, strong management and quality practices.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.