Sr. .NET Developer
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Koniag Information Security Services
Koniag Information Security Services is hiring a Sr. .NET Developer to
work at our customer s site in Arlington, VA. This is a direct, full
time position with our company. Must have a current/active Secret
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits
package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with
company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three
weeks paid time off, and more.
The Sr .Net Developer is responsible for analysis, design, hands-on
development and delivery of web-based applications utilizing Microsoft
.Net Framework. Provide support to customer on application issues and
problems. Work in conjunction with other Team members to develop the
right solution for a given problem. A Sr. .Net Developer normally
receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions
on new assignments.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are
not limited to:
* Application design, construction, and deployment of enterprise
products and associated modules within an object oriented centric
* Architect and design both minor adjustments as well as major
overhauls of product architecture.
* Translate application requirements into an object oriented
* Support the development of a logical and physical data model
mapping the application requirements to the database design.
Translate object oriented model of persistent objects into a
logical data model suitable for physical data modeling by the
* Architect and design web based applications for integration with
other enterprise applications.
* Define strategy and technical approach for meeting product
performance, reliability, and scalability and security goals.
* Establish programmatic tasks and performs verification tests of
Application Engineers module development throughout development
* Work closely with DB Engineers, Systems Analyst, Application
Engineer, and technical staff.
* Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching
and educational opportunities
* Follow established processes (i.e., SDLC, A & A) and develop
required document deliverables (i.e., Design Document)
* Must be a US citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a
* 5+ yr of Microsoft .NET Framework (with C# language) hands-on
* Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development
Fundamentals, C++, Software Documentation, Software Testing,
Software Maintenance, Software Algorithm Design, Software
Performance Tuning, Software Architecture
* Must be highly organized and have excellent oral and written
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Must understand architectures such as SOA, Federal Enterprise
Architecture (FEA) Reference Model and FSAM
* Experience communicating best practices with enterprise
architecture strategy, implementation, development, and
* GUI design/development
* Business object design/development
* Web service design/development
* SQL Server design/development; Oracle 11a plus
* Experience with development tools including Visual Studio 2013,
* Must have the proven ability to Mentor and Train junior developers
* Must have strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to work positively with the project stakeholders
* The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
* Proficiency with Agile Development Methodology
* Advanced debugging skills so as to also be able to debug
system-wide technical problems
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as
well as working with a team.
* Proficiency with Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office
position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The
incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit
for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do
simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The
incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity
(except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification),
national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital
status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We
are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related
to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges,
terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you
require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our
website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at
************************* or by calling ************ to request
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting edge IT solutions, Koniag Information
Security Services is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace.
An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support
of Koniag Inc.’s Government Services Sector, KSS is backed by a full
range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified
professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of KSS. We pride
ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and
maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Policy
EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder
Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.