IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Network Engineer! (Full Time)
Location: Houston, TX
Full Time: Salary is competitive
Local candidates: PLEASE LOCAL – must attend a Face to Face interview’ in Houston, TX
**direct contract with hiring manager and scheduling phone interviews for next week**
Our large enterprise client has an immediate opening for a talented network professional with excellent communication skills, a passion for networking and personality!
* Cisco environment experience
* Ability to work on 3-5 projects in various stages of projects.
* Need for strong communicator with skills to update documentation and help PMs provide close-out documentation
* Need for problem solver – ability to troubleshoot autonomously
* Team is responsible for network builds from implementation all the way to Production – end to end builds with application ready for launch
* 5+ years Cisco Network Engineering experience
* Enterprise level experience
* Networking experience including OSPF, BGP, MPLS, EIGRP protocols
* Hands on knowledge of Firewalls (Palo Alto), Accelerators, SLB’s VLAN’s is preferred.
* Shifts and hours vary but core hours are 8-5pm.
* CCNP certification is preferred but not required
Send MS Word copy of your updated resume to Sr. Technical Recruiter – Michael (dot) Esquivel (at) IrvineTechCorp (dot) com
Connect with Sr. Technical Recruiter Mike Esquivel on LinkedIN at ***************************
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/76266 →