This position will perform network engineering tasks pertaining to detail design development and creating engineering design artifacts. Tasks include reviewing interfaces configuration, ports assignment management, routing protocols analysis, tracing data flows, and owning the interface control document (ICD) for networking. Individual should possess knowledge and experience with network technologies, services, operations, and associated security practices.
A DoD SECRET clearance is required to start in this position. US Citizenship is required due to the candidate needing a current US Secret Security Clearance.
* 10+ years of relevant experience directly related to network engineering design and implementation as applied to complex DoD system.
* Proven communicator with Leadership, Peers and Subordinates.
* In-depth understanding of network technologies and associated services, management, and security practices/techniques.
* Extensive experience with subcontract engagement (technical subcontract management experience, negotiating, planning, executing to a schedule).
* Experience in technical writing (examples required at interview).
* Experience with system design development to meet requirements (able to discuss in interview).
* Familiarity and able to read and understand configurations of:
+ Cisco ASA firewall experience with Contexts, filters and FirePower Intrusion Detection Systems.
+ Cisco ISR Router experience with GRE and IP Sec tunnels as well as ACLs and OSPF.
+ Cisco ASR Router experience with OSPF and ACLs.
+ Nexus 5600 and Nexus 2300 FEX experience with VLAN ACLs.
+ Cognizant of network topologies as well as understand necessary configuration details.
* Experience with Data Center LAN design, Implementation, diagnostics, performance and management.
* Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
* A current US Secret Security Clearance and US Citizenship is required.
* Knowledge/experience with SAN and WAN implementations.
* PM-type certification (EVMS, PMP, etc.)
* Knowledge/experience with DoD Network Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and IA Requirements.
* Network Certifications such as CCNP.
* Knowledge of ISP/ASP model and related SLAs.
* Experience with working with DISA and on DoD facilities.
* Experience with Configuration Management.
Required Education (including Major):
B.S./B.A. in Information Systems, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering and 8 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of a degree.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to ************************* . Job Code: #3080
With continuous growth since our inception in 1999, ITEC has a strong and reputable presence in the aerospace and Department of Defense (DOD) market. ITEC is a member of the National Association of Government Contractors. ITEC has experienced exceptional growth because of our commitment to our customers and employees.
We invite you to learn more about ITEC at **************** . Join us. We are always seeking great talent to join our ITEC Team.
Unspecified annual salary
Unspecified hourly wage
Note: ***************** is restricted for use only to U.S. citizens with active Federal security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/105722 →