Were looking for a dedicated and passionate Sr. Engineer to join our cloud networking team. If you have experience building scalable, cloud based, web applications, are excited about impacting millions of users, look no further!
We practice Agile/Scrum methodology and we program in a variety of languages such as Python, GoLang, NodeJS, Scala, or Java. We are building a large scale and high performance cloud based IP service platform leveraging NFV and Orchestration technologies.
As a Sr. Networking Software Engineer, you will specialize in building high-performance, reliable back-end systems and server-side APIs, creating the inter-connectivity fabric of the platform and enabling the provisioning of a new and revolutionary class of services to millions of Internet users.
* Design and Develop Rest, Rpc and messaging based software infrastructure and build control and management plane controllers and APIs
* Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
* Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
* Present and defend architectural, design, and technical choices to internal and external audiences.
* Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
* 7-10+ years work experience or equivalent programming experience
* 5+ years experience with high-scale, high performance and high availability server development
* Development expertise in building NFV, Cloud orchestration and SDN technologies at scale
* Development expertise in either OpenDaylight, ONOS or ONAP
* Proficiency in Service and Network Modeling such as TOSCA, YANG
* Solid working knowledge of NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Couchbase
* Development expertise in message and data pipeline technologies such as Apache Kafka, Kafka Streams, RabbitMQ
* Proficiency with GoLang, Python, NodeJS and related development frameworks
* Proficiency in distributed system frameworks such as Apache Zookeeper, etcd, Consul
* Prior experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Bachelors degree in computer science or related field. Masters preferred
* Solid understanding of algorithm complexity, parallel/distributed systems, advanced data structures, computer networking and operating systems
* Start-up environment experience
Leading Path is an award-winning Information Technology and Management Consulting firm focused on providing solutions in process, technology, and operations to our government and Fortune 500 clients. We offer a professional and work environment with a strong work-life balance. Leading Path provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, 401K, tuition reimbursement and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56214 →