We are looking for a senior level PHP developer that excels at problem solving, support related communications as well as implementation using efficient, innovative approaches and solutions. This position is responsible for the support development of existing Xpressdocs applications. Developers work both independently and as part of the development team. The position requires the ability to monitor and keep up to date support tickets as well as following Xpressdocs development process.
* Provide technical and development support on PHP based applications in the Xpressdocs system
* Troubleshoot PHP application problems and collaborate with QA Testing Manager to coordinate resolution of reported issues with efficiency and accuracy
* Communicate regularly with Dev Support peers and issue reporters about status and possible solutions on reported application issues with efficiency and accuracy
* Communicate regularly with Dev Support peers and Director about systemic problems, issue patterns & trends, current challenges, potential solutions, etc
* Collaborate with Dev team as well as other Xpressdocs teams to understand the vision and requirements of assigned requests and to confirm determined resolution approach
* Actively participate in unit testing, integration testing and quality assurance testing to produce quality, efficient code that meets the predefined business requirements
* Assist with documenting functional specifications on Xpressdocs system components
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering degree required
* 5+ years of PHP development experience with tiered, eCommerce web platforms
* 3+ years working with SQL-based (preferably MySQL / Postgres) database architectures
* Require Experience with: OOP in PHP, Doctrine, AJAX, JS, jQuery, JSON, Web Services
* Working knowledge of XML in a PHP programming environments
* Must have excellent problem solving and communication skills
* Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Experience with Symfony, Doctrine Unit Testing, Agile software development, SVN and GIT are a plus
* PHP certifications are a plus
* 401-K program
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Time Off program
* Only direct candidates, no third parties or recruiters please
* To view all Xpressdocs available positions, visit: *******************************
Xpressdocs (******************) was established in 1998 to help real estate professionals produce high-quality marketing materials in an efficient, economical and timely manner. For our service to the real estate sector, we were named a finalist for the coveted Inman Innovator Award (2007). Over the past decade we have expanded our services to a variety of other industries to become the leading provider of direct marketing solutions for organizations with large agent, dealer and franchise networks.
Xpressdocs powers a web-based platform where users can create and order direct marketing materials, including postcards, flyers, brochures, stationery, promotional products and related services. For our enterprise customers, we create and manage brand-approved marketing templates that enable their networks to access, customize and produce marketing materials at the local level, while maintaining control over their brand. Retail customers enjoy a complete library of materials featuring agency-quality design and professional copywriting for a wide range of industries, which they can easily modify and brand to reflect their unique business offerings. In addition to professional sales, marketing and creative design teams, our facilities boast a robust digital printing operation and full service mail house.
Since our founding Xpressdocs has quickly expanded, providing enterprising team-members a chance to experience a dynamic, high-growth business environment. As pioneers of the web-based on-demand marketing industry, we continue to increase our market prominence. Our approach is simple: superior technological innovation, best-in-class quality, a consultative solutions-oriented sales strategy, amazing customer service and a strong _can do_ attitude. If you share these commitments and want to experience life on the cutting edge of a growing industry, we’d love to talk.
Xpressdocs is an equal opportunity employer; we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59718 →