CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud, IT /SAP services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics, IT-SAP Managed Services consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
CENTURYLINK is a leading global provider of SAP solutions and services, addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. CTL helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through SAP end-to-end implementations, design and builds services, managed solutions (cloud and on-premises) and application management. CenturyLink offer HANA transformation landscape, Data Strategy and Master Data Governance, S/4HANA, BI Strategy and Migration to SAP Cloud Solutions.
On top of a comprehensive compensation and benefits package we provide progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere.
Join Century Link & you’ll work with SAP subject matter experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions!
As a Data Migration Developer you will work with BODS (Business Objects Data Services) ETL toolset to design, develop and support end to end data migration processes associated with both SAP and non SAP based application.
- You will design and implement data quality and data cleansing requirements
- Maintain and enhance the existing toolset
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets (Data collection workbooks) using SAP load formats (Idoc/bapi/abap) as load templates for Data Analysts to populate
- Manage and monitor job schedules
- Data cleansing, modelling, profiling, enterprise data architecting, data quality and data governance
- Demonstrable background in Data Modelling and Data architecture skills using BODS ETL toolset
- Expertise in SAP Data extraction process – BODS Job development
- Ability to understand and write data stage ETL specifications and delivery of technical solutions
- It would be highly desirable to hold Business Objects Data Services certifications
- Should have independently handled Data Migration of SAP Transaction objects such as Sales Order, Purchase Orders, Inventory, GR/IR
- Self starter be able to hit the ground running
- Good communication skills to document and review complex code and ETL in a manner than Business Analysts can understand
- Ability to follow agreed processes and make suggestions for improvement
- Willing to undertake reasonable travel or relocate based on Customer project needs
- Consulting Level Bachelor’s degree. Typically with 8+ years of experience.
- 6+ years of experience with Master’s Degree.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Connecticut-Stamford; US-Georgia-Atlanta; US-Illinois-Chicago; US-Ohio-Cincinnati; US-Ohio-Cleveland
Requisition #: 148719
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/584 →