Rising Medical Solutions
Rising Medical Solutions has an opening for an Sr. .Net Developer, and we want to hear from you! We’re a bill review and cost containment company – so what does that mean? Basically we are trying to fix a very broken healthcare system by reducing the cost of healthcare claims through bill review, case management, and utilization review. Our mission is "To protect the health of healthcare" and everyone here at Rising works hard to achieve this goal. So take a look at the job, let us know what you think, and let’s start working towards a better future!
* Design, develop, test, and maintain C# and ******* applications.
* Review and understand detailed business, functional, and technical requirements.
* Work with appropriate departmental managers and members of leadership team to provide necessary research for business case and cost justifications when necessary.
* Is a technical subject matter expert in multiple Rising systems or sub-systems.
* Provides technical leadership on development projects.
* Takes a lead role in developing detailed project estimates and work plans; reviews and approves estimates and work plans of other resources assigned to the project(s).
* Takes a lead role in developing detailed technical specifications; reviews technical specifications of other resources assigned to the project(s).
* Accurately document and design code for existing and new applications.
* Runs design and code review sessions.
* Provide production user support for system issues.
* Research, test, and apply new technologies in order to improve systems and processes.
* Participate in ongoing training to enhance own job skills, knowledge, and professional growth.
* Other duties may be assigned based on company needs.
* Eight-plus years of programming experience, or proven ability to perform job requirements.
* Experience designing and developing Windows and Middleware applications.
* Experience with relational database design and development.
* Demonstrated knowledge of leading development projects.
* Experience with financial systems (like Microsoft Dynamics GP) a huge plus.
* Advanced working knowledge of *******, C# and SQL Server.
* Extensive knowledge of XML technologies (syntax, parsing, XPath queries, etc.).
* Strong knowledge of technical architecture and design.
* Working knowledge of messaging frameworks.
* Must have advanced knowledge of database and data modeling tools and concepts.
* Able to understand and translate business problems, user needs, and business requirements into technical requirements and design.
* Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable bachelors degree required
* Advanced degree or certifications a plus
* Beer, soft drinks, and food on Friday afternoons
* Generous Flexible Time Off (take what you need!)
* A relaxed, yet upbeat, work environment, with a jeans professional dress code
* Competitive base salary, profit sharing, 401k matching, and career growth opportunities
* Awesome downtown location in River North
* Close to public transit
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/60971 →