Sr. Software Developer (Java/Linux)
Req #: ******Location: Hanover, MD USJob Category: EngineeringSecurity
Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status: Must Be Current
Are you interested in working with the latest in advanced
technologies? Does supporting critical national security missions have
special meaning to you? Are you someone that thrives working in an
agile team environment? If so, this is a great opportunity to join our
team and support a key Intelligence Community customer on a long-term
The MIDDLEWARE program is comprised of multiple TTOs, and provides
five key capabilities across them as well as a wide variety of support
services. The key capabilities are: Data Transport – Provides
real-time data transport services across a global footprint, Billions
of message events per day. Enterprise Audit – Provides millions of
auditable events to the enterprise never audited before. Authorization
Services – Provides Billions of authorizations per year across the IC.
Information Transport Service (ITS) – ODNI Mandated high speed data
transport for high vale traffic. Enterprise Application Hosting
Supporting requirements for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and remote
desktop infrastructure across the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be a key member of a large prime contract effort, comprised
of multiple teams working to secure, operate and enhance customer
systems. The QUICKTRAIN project has a requirement for a Senior
Software Developer to design, develop, test and support an enterprise
software application that processes and transfers data between
locations. The system is comprised of multiple deployable components
that combine to provide a data transport service using cloud
resources. The candidate will participate in development, integration
testing, operational support and other DevOps activities in support of
the customer and application. The developer will be using Spring,
Spring Integration, Maven, and Git/GitLab on a regular basis.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Bachelor s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field
related to the computer engineering or computer science
* 8 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years
of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the
degree for a total of 12 years.
* 3+ years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
* Strong Java 8, Object Oriented design, with Spring, Spring
Integration and Spring Boot.
* Development experience with ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK)
* Experience with Docker for building and managing Docker Images.
* Two years of experience developing enterprise software, including
exposure to the entire software development life cycle.
* Experience with using a Linux environment and basic OS commands
* Experience providing integration test support in an Agile
* Ability to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to peers
* Ability to work well with a small team on a fast paced development
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* One year of experience with Spring
* Familiarity with Spring Integration and Enterprise Integration
Patterns and stream processing concepts
* Experience in supporting operational deployments as a tier two
* Basic exposure to cloud storage concepts
* Basic familiarity with cryptography concepts
* Experience with Spring Cloud Stream and MicroService concepts
* Experience developing software in an Agile environment
* Experience with Eclipse, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, MySql
* Master s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a
View Additional Opportunities with our team here:
What We Can Offer You:
CACI s National and Cyber Solutions (NCS) business group is looking
for a successful candidate who possesses the requisite experience and
can-do attitude. The work environment is casual, yet professional
and we re committed to providing the tools you need to succeed on the
job and in your career.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.