The Senior Web Developer builds quick concept prototypes, program for capabilities using client side technologies as well as frameworks, offer cross platform compatibility/support. Responsible for components of complex front end engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities. Assists in establishment of contracts for services over REST with lower tier subsystems while coordinating with multiple teams for achieving a robust subsystem design and integration of the total system. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor. Will not have direct reports but will influence and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. May provide input on staffing, budget and personnel. Typically 8 or more years of front end engineering experience.
Design develop, and implement rich user interface for complex web based system often using new technologies. Gather business requirements, analyze and convert into technical specifications. Develop, enhance and debug the system. Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration. Support the implementation systems by working with diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
– Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
– Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
– Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI
– Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
– Expert knowledge of Angular.js best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
– Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
– Performs other duties as required or requested.
– Contributes to the positive team efforts of the office, the department, and the company.
– Maintains confidentiality of sensitive data (employee, company, and customer) without exception.
– Suggests better/more efficient ways of performing day-to-day tasks.
– Know es6 features and be able to apply them.
– Leverage object oriented aspects of typescript and es6 to write a reusable and testable code that follows S.O.L.I.D. development patterns.
– Know Html5 features such as semantics, storage, file API
– Write clean css code, be able to use css pre-processors such as SASS.
– Be familiar with BEM naming ************** familiar with version control tools.
Good to have:
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R4292
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Heartland Payment Systems
We began in 1997 with a modest plan: to provide fair, honest and fully disclosed payment solutions to help businesses prosper. Never veering from our roots or our convictions, that plan has taken us and our clients to places most businesses could only dream of. Contact Info
– Birmingham, AL
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.