Senior Software Engineer (C++, C#) – Air Combat Training system
Cedar Rapids, IA
12 month contract
-12 months + option to extend
-Candidates must be US Citizens and have previously held an interim or final U.S. DoD Secret Clearance within the past 24 months
-Interim\final clearance (within 24 month reinstatement window) is required to start, would like the clearance reinstatement process started AT THE TIME OF THE OFFER if candidate does not have an active clearance
Senior Software Engineer (C++, C#) – Test & Training Instrumentation
The T & TI Software Development Engineering team is looking for a dynamic Senior Software Engineer. The candidate will be a part of our Enterprise software development team with the responsibility of developing software from design through software unit test. The candidate will interpret software requirements and translate these artifacts into software design. The candidate may lead and mentor software team members creating the software design utilizing both written descriptions and Unified Modeling Language diagrams. The candidate will be expected to make design trade-offs, defend design decisions, and ensure the production of high quality code within budget and schedule. The candidate will ensure fulfillment of requirements via adherence to a well-defined software process and by following stringent coding standards. The candidate may also be involved in integration and on-site installation of the software.
This position is located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Must have requirements:
– Bachelor’s degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
– Candidate must hold a current U.S. DoD SECRET Security Clearance (ACTIVE secret or ACTIVE interim)
– Software development experience (C++, C# / .Net)
– Ability to think creatively to develop application ideas and enhancements for a diverse software system.
– Ability to work independently to develop and execute test cases to isolate issues in a system of systems.
– Adaptable to change, enjoys learning new technologies, and contributes to a positive work environment
– Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work well with others in a professional team environment
– Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks while balancing priorities and schedules
– Motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills
– Languages: C++, C#/.NET, Python
– Tools: MS Visual Studio, QT, Boost libraries
– Skills: Real-Time Multi-threaded programming, GUI Development, Networking experience, Windows and Linux OS
– Configuration management tools and processes experience
– OOA/D architectures and design patterns experience
– Experience working with ALM tool suite – JIRA, Confluence, FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo.
– Experience with configuration management tools – SVN, git
– Experience investigating problems to the root cause and then championing the creation and implementation of corrective actions
– Experience in developing products for military applications meeting government security or safety standards
– Background and/or knowledge of range test and training systems
Please send resume to ********************.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/124437 →