Are you someone who has a genuine passion and enthusiasm for software development and looking for a position with a growing software company?
Our Software Development department is expanding and we have an immediate opening for a senior level .NET developer. Our Software Developers work in the Scrum Agile framework developing industry leading software for law enforcement, education, healthcare and other enterprises.
What we expect:
* Design, develop and troubleshoot applications using Microsoft Technologies (.NET)
* Design, develop and troubleshoot SQL tables, views, stored procedures and queries.
* Mentor and provide technical leadership for other developers.
* Work with Scrum team to complete sprint backlog items.
* Participate in all Scrum events (planning, sprint, review, retrospective).
What you need to bring:
* Solid understanding of Agile (Scrum) framework
* Solid understanding of OOP, relational databases, and SQL for implementing database-driven, web and winforms applications
* Positive, upbeat personality, with team spirit
* Minimum five (5) years experience in designing and developing software
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or comparable experience
The following are a plus:
* Kendo UI
* Experience in the Public Safety/Law Enforcement software industry
* Competitive benefits package
* Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
* 401k with company match
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Competitive salary commensurate with abilities and experiences
* Great team-based environment where collective success is prioritized over individual victories
* Game room, snacks, and refreshments
* Casual attire
Apply now to learn more about this position and our many success stories!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.