Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Sr. Software Engineer in Test to join our growing Auto team.
- Collect automation requirements, exercise good judgement, and turn the requirements into reality
- Design and develop highly efficient and effective test frameworks and tools for for Telenav location-based applications
- With a “keep improving” mentality, proactively identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of QA operations
- Work closely with global test automation teams in different continents to achieve common objectives
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 4+ years of related experience in test automation, with 2 years of test framework and tools development
- Proven track record in achieving highly efficient and effective test automation outcome
- Strong programming skills in Java (or C++), Python (or Perl)
- Familiar with build & release tools such as Jenkins
- Self-starter with ‘whatever it takes’ attitude in a dynamic work environment
- Great teamwork and communication skills
Telenav is a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, focused on transforming life on the go for people — before, during, and after every drive. Leveraging our location platform, global brands such as Ford, GM, Toyota and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Nissan, Denny’s, Walmart, and Best Buy reach millions of users with our highly-targeted advertising platform. To learn more about how Telenav’s location platform powers personalized navigation, mapping, big data intelligence, social driving, and location-based ads, visit www.telenav.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/148215 →