Do you dream of what cars of the future will look like when you combine them with connectivity, a smartphone, and cloud services? Can you imagine uniting those dreams with a company that has the skills and relationships to make that a reality? If so, Telenav wants you!
At Telenav, we believe the car is at the beginning of a massive innovation wave that mirrors what happened on the smartphone several years ago. Building on our long history of mobile and in-car navigation software and services, we are on a mission to make people’s lives less stressful, more productive and more fun when they’re on the go.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Staff Software Engineer to join our growing Auto team.
- Work closely with product and UX teams to ship new and redesign existing features.
- Write efficient, maintainable code for Android based devices.
- Improve code base through continuous refactoring.
- Implement new and extend existing APIs.
- Own release and QA cycles of your code.
- Strong knowledge of core Java, Kotlin or .Net.
- Strong background in object oriented design.
- Deep understanding of Android SDK and unit testing frameworks.
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API design techniques.
- Experience with refactoring large code bases.
- Experience with multi-threading and memory management specific to mobile devices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated and a team player.
- Attention to last minute details and strong sense of quality.
- 6+ years of experience in developing commercial software.
Desired skills or experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with open source libraries like RxJava, Dagger 2, Retrofit.
- Experience with build tools and scripting languages.
- Experience with Location Based Services on mobile platforms.
Telenav is a leading provider of connected car and location-based platform services, focused on transforming life on the go for people — before, during, and after every drive. Leveraging our location platform, global brands such as Ford, GM, Toyota and AT&T deliver custom connected car and mobile experiences. Additionally, advertisers such as Nissan, Denny’s, Walmart, and Best Buy reach millions of users with our highly-targeted advertising platform. To learn more about how Telenav’s location platform powers personalized navigation, mapping, big data intelligence, social driving, and location-based ads, visit www.telenav.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98897 →