ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
If you thought you knew about ServiceNow and what we do, take a look again!
Our products lines are diverse and robust. The Enterprise Cloud is dynamic, scalable to billions of transactions weekly, and global in scope and size.
As a part of the core Platform as a Service offering, the Intelligent Automation Development team is building the core machine learning/AI/predictive analytics technology that will power revenue generating business use-cases using customer data to predict desired outcomes automatically; hence delivering a manifold increase in productivity of business processes of ServiceNow customers. The team focuses on operationalizing machine learning and predictive analytics use cases for all ServiceNow business applications.
We employ only the brightest and most forward-thinking predictive analytics developers on the planet. We have offices in San Diego, San Francisco and Santa Clara and work as a distributed team. Come join the Intelligent Automation team and make your mark in the most challenging problem area – helping customer derive the insights from their own data on ServiceNow platform for enterprise applications, each customer at a time!
What you get to do in this role:
Design, implement, test, deliver and support ServiceNow’s internal predictive analytics engine as a part of the overall Platform-as-a-Service offering. Specifically, you
– Understand the business needs of Platform BU’s customers
– Translate the needs into data requirements
– Design, code, and test features that enhances the DxC engine to solve new business use cases
– Support, fix bugs, improve performance covering full devops lifecycle.
– Develop innovative patentable ideas that ensures the competitiveness of this product within the domain of similar work being done in the industry
– Lead and deliver key asks from internal constituents by example
– Visualize key statistical concepts of underlying models and its performance
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
– Passion for software development and problem-solving
– Ability to translate business needs into data requirements
– Agile/Scrum experience a must.
– Java and Statistical Library programming skills a must
– Experienced in various forms of decision sciences and optimization software development
– Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
– Exceptional understanding of statistical libraries, algorithms and concepts
– Self-starter, with quick learning curve
– Strong written and verbal communication
– Hands on programmer, not a data analyst
– Has the ability to extend existing libraries to solve specific operational problems that manifests based on data distribution, and usage.
– Working experience within product development teams is a must
– Must have demonstrated work experience thro multiple life cycles of a product within a single company.
– Must have demonstrated capabilities to create patentable ideas.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
This position is based in Santa Clara, CA.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at **************, or *********************** for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/130373 →