Recognized by the city of Alexandria as a Gold Employer, State Department Federal Credit Union is committed to providing the very best in opportunity and professional development. Headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia with assets exceeding $1 billion dollars, we recognize that our people make it happen.
We are dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent to ensure our continued success. Our legacy of exceptional service not only reaches the members we serve, but SDFCU employees. Through internal training and workshops, professional strengths are cultivated, and employees are given opportunities for advancement. Do you have what it takes to join our dynamic team?
Enjoy competitive salaries, outstanding Health, Dental and Vision insurance within the first 30 days of service, matched 401(k) plan with 4% SDFCU contribution, tuition reimbursement, and monetary travel compensation.
We are seeking a seasoned IT professional to fill the role of Cybersecurity Officer. In this position, you will be expected to interface with peers in the Information Risk Management Division as well as with the leaders of the business units to both share SDFCU’s security vision with those individuals and to solicit their involvement in achieving higher levels of enterprise security through information sharing and co-operation.
The Cybersecurity Officer performs three critical security functions for SDFCU:
1. Overseeing the operations of SDFCU’s security solutions through management of the SMS security analysts and technical teams.
2. Establishing an enterprise security stance through policy, architecture, and continual training processes.
3. Selecting appropriate security solutions, and oversight of any vulnerability audits and assessments.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field. Information Security Certifications from GIAC (SANS), ISACA, ISC2 or equivalent organization is required.
2. Five years of supervisory experience with demonstrated knowledge of information security systems, surveillance technologies, and Cybersecurity.
3. Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design.
4. Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sdfcu&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US →