Recognized by the city of Alexandria as a Gold Employer, State Department Federal Credit Union is committed to providing the very best in opportunity and professional development. Headquartered in Alexandria, Virginia with assets exceeding $1 billion dollars, we recognize that our people make it happen.
If you are a detail-oriented self-starter, then the role of IT Service Delivery Manager may be for you!!
The IT Service Delivery Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the activities of the SDFCU IT LAN, WAN, telecommunications, Help Desk, Desktops, and IT infrastructure systems. The Manager also plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, vendors, and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The IT Service Delivery Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
1. B.S. degree in Computer Science or related academic field. An MBA or graduate degree is preferred.
2. A PMP certification from PMI. A PgMP certification from PMI is highly desirable.
3. Minimum of ten years of experience in IT. At least five years of management and leadership experience, and at least five years of IT project management experience.
4. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in Project Management or Program Management.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Software and Operating systems relevant to Financial Institutions.
6. Experience and Knowledge of Databases, Telecommunications, VOIP, Unified Communications, Firewalls, Internet, IDS/IPS, helpdesk, Intranet
7. Must have superior problem solving and analytical skills to resolve complex tactical, technical, security, and regulatory issues.
8. Knowledge of applicable practices and laws relating to data privacy and protection.
9. Must have superior verbal and written communication skills.
10. Must be a team player with superior customer service skills.
11. Must have superior leadership skills, must be able to develop and sustain a high performing team.
12. Able to thrive in a fast-pace and very demanding environment with shifting priorities.
13. Must have superior risk, vendor and project management knowledge and skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=sdfcu&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US →