MUST BE A US CITIZEN WITH A U.S. GOVERNMENT CLEARANCE – TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH
NOTE:Must have an active TS-SCI with poly. No sponsorships or upgrades are available. Submissions without this requirement will not be considered. H1-B holders will not be considered.
Seeking a system administrator to support an enterprise Linux environment. The system base is a mix of virtual and bare metal servers. Key duties include maintaining operating systems (primarily Linux), application support, integration, design, and assistance as needed with additional duties to support the team.
Responsibilities include: Linux OS patching, file and server backups, maintaining group policies, booting servers, troubleshooting server issues, and managing print server installs, updates, and permissions.
Responsible for the design, implementation, and operational aspects of multiple systems, operating environments and software.
Schedule, plan and perform system upgrades.
Establish and implement standards for computer operations for compatibility between hardware and software that accounts for the security of systems, environments, and data.
Automate configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible) to facilitate VM deployment and orchestrate data center utilization
* A bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
* TS/SCI with polygraph
* 8+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator
* Demonstrated capability at enterprise Linux administration
* Demonstrated experience managing Splunk instances
* Demonstrated capability at VMWare 5.1 administration
* Experience managing large scale data environments (60+ servers)
* Experience managing parallel and distributed applications and environments (e.g., CUDA, Spark, Hadoop, Elastic Search, Splunk)
* Experience managing user authentication and accesses with LDAP and FreeIPA
* Experience with hardware administration: enterprise server racks, attached storage, and/or SAN storage
5 weeks paid vacation + 10 govt holidays
15% contribution to 401k
ISP and cellphone reimbursement
LTD, STD disability and life insurance
Paid health, dental, and vision for employee and family.
$5000 annual training expense reimbursement
Computer purchase plan
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/125129 →