Successful candidates will lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously while providing user solutions that are maintainable on our CRM platform. We are looking for someone that is ready to unleash their full potential!
ABOUT THE JOB
The Systems Admin/Business Analyst will assist with the full development life-cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment while working with different project teams consisting of internal and external clients to gather requirements and then configure our CRM application based on business needs; and be comfortable communicating and presenting to technical and non-technical audiences. The best candidates will be a highly technical professional experienced in web application development with extensive development experience within Salesforce.
With 2020’s rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to growing in your skill set, development and certifications. Your course is limitless!
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Medical Benefits
- Continued Education
- Paid Time- Off
- Located Overlooking Texas Motor Speedway
- Fun Work Environment
CLICK TO APPLY NOW FOR INSTANT CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead continuous improvement of technology to enable sales growth in our stores and achievement of business objectives
- Expedites resolution of store and field incidents in partnership with IT Team and Operations, improves escalation paths, and proactively identify ways to prevent widespread issues
- Serves as the go-to resource for systems questions
- Keep abreast of new technology and recommends updates and enhancements to maximize productivity
- Accountable for ensuring a smooth transition to new systems and technology and positive user experience
- Develops processes to identify department specific technology opportunities and supports cross-functional teams in evaluating the effectiveness of work streams
- Offers recommendations to key Business Partners that is customer focused resulting in optimization of technology performance
- Drives profitability by ensuring teams are leveraging technology
- Ensure that technology solutions meet business requirements
- Proactively partners with IT Team, external vendors and cross-functional teams to address gaps in functionality
- Provides concise instructional content that enables associates to fully leverage the benefits of the technology to aid in driving sales and profit goals
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working with a variety of company systems; iCIMS, Workday, Salesforce.com a plus!
- Strong knowledge of 3PL retail operating systems
- Ability to align system functionality to meet business needs
- Proficient in Microsoft based Server
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/92651 →