– Job ID #: 13303
– Job Category: Information Technology
– Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
– Division: Technology Services Group
– Department: Technology Services – Operations
– Primary Country: USA
– Primary Location: Austin (TX)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.Job Description
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
TSG delivers everything that Arm engineers need to create extraordinary technology. Whether it’s high-performance compute on our infrastructure and in the cloud, Electronic Design Automation (EDA), or bespoke software tools and workflows, the products TSG delivers are used by every engineer in Arm. TSG builds on these products by driving effectiveness and efficiency in Arm globally by improving engineering, and project management methodology.
What will you be accountable for?
– You will ensure the operational availability of high performance compute infrastructure and related Engineering services.
– You will solve problems complex issues through to root cause.
– You will work closely with other teams.
– Upgrades and service improvement.
– Deployment of new applications and services.
– Maintain user documentation and reference material.
– Maintain and improve monitoring and service analytics.
– Support internal users and third parties.
– Update/Develop scripts & tools to improve service delivery and efficiency.
– Automation and optimization of repetitive tasks.
– Operate secure environments for third party engagements.
– Occasional out of hours scheduled maintenance will be required.
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need?
– You will have 3-5 years of experience in supporting Linux operations.
– You will have strong troubleshooting skills in complex environments.
– Experience in programming beyond shell scripts (e.g. python, Perl or java).
– Familiarity with web based technologies (e.g. apache/NGINX/tomcat).
– Familiarity with Source Control methodologies (e.g. SVN/Git).
– Familiarity with database (SQL) principles.
– Familiarity with common open source tools.
– EDA Environment Experience
– Experience in Ansible, Docker, OpenShift
– Atlassian Tools (Jira/Confluence/Bamboo) experience
– Software/Tool Licensing experience (e.g. FlexLM)
– Messaging systems experience (e.g. AMQP)
– Cluster / HPC / Batch-Scheduler experience (e.g. IBM LSF)
– Databases (any of MySQL, MongoDB, Vertica, Elasticsearch)
– Configuration Management (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
– Monitoring technologies (and of Nagios/Zabbix/Zenoss/Ganglia/Graphite/Grafana/ELK)
– Continuous Integration tools and methods (Jenkins, Bamboo)
– AGILE sprint working methods
– DevOps methodologies
– ITIL Foundation V3
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
We are proud to have a set of behaviors that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These are embedded in all our roles and applicants are encouraged to evidence their attitudes/behaviors as part of the application process:
– Operates effectively and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with others
– Builds strong and positive relationships based on mutual trust
– Actively seeks out and supports alternative viewpoints and ideas
– Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward
– You demonstrate a positive attitude in gaining insight from team experiences and is receptive to feedback
– You are passionate about the success of others and actively provides support for their development
– Listens and explores alternative perspectives before carefully shaping work that will deliver impactful results
– Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues
– Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
– Demonstrates an effective, can-do attitude
– Thinks and acts in the best interests of our customers and partners
– Strives to achieve win-win outcomes for Arm and our customers
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
– Annual Bonus Plan
– Discretionary Cash Awards
– 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
– Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
– Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD & D)
– Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
– Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
– Holidays, 13 days per year
– Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
– Sick Leave, 7 days per year
– Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
– Office location dependent: caf on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
– Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs.
ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to ******************** About Arm
Arm technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm’s success in the global marketplace.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.