Req #: ******Location: Terre Haute, IN USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
CACI is seeking for a System Administrator to support an integrated
array of systems within AF DCGS. You will interface with customers and
co-contractors on a daily basis to troubleshoot and correct system
What You ll Get to Do:
* Provide operational and maintenance support of the DGIF system
which includes pre-mission, mission, and post-mission support and
systems analysis to AF operators and other contractors.
* Conduct installation of hardware/networks along with associated
* Identify and develop solutions to problems discovered through
installation and checkout, mission/post mission support
troubleshooting, or system analysis.
* Determine failure root cause, initiate corrective action, propose
solutions or coordinate with customer and plant engineers to
* Debug HW/SW/SYSTEM problems and communicate corrective actions to
various locations and site personnel.
* Analyze system performance and make recommendations on system
improvements. Install and checkout system upgrades.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Related Bachelor s degree and minimum of 6 years of relevant
experience OR 14 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
* Existing TS/SCI
* SIGINT understanding is a must
* This position requires experience with large scale system
maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
* Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas is
required, Solaris System Administration for SUN Servers and
Workstations, Encryption device knowledge, UNIX, shell scripting.
* Existing CompTia Security +
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Familiarity with RF intelligence gathering, analysis and
dissemination, exposure to C/C++, Telecommunication Systems and
Troubleshooting, Cisco Routers, ATM Switches, Bridges, Oracle or
* Prior domain DCGS experience
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.