Req #: ******Location: Washington, DC USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: Public TrustClearance Status: Must be
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Respond to customer issues in a timely manner while maintaining
tight Service Levels.
* Oversee numerous customers and work in a team environment to
resolve IT related issues with hardware and software.
* Assists in maintaining system security and data integrity.
* Assigns passwords and monitors use of resources, backs up files as
required and responds to management requests for information.
* Support and maintain 4000+ desktops with a team of technicians.
* Troubleshoot network, server, desktop, and printer issues to
* Provides phone, in-person and email/remote support to users in the
areas of e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop
applications and special DOJ applications developed or deployed
under this contractor or predecessors.
* Serves as the first point of contact for troubleshooting
hardware/software PC, mobile devices and printer problems.
* Bachelors degree and 3+ year of experience or equivalent relevant
* Requires an Active Public Trust DOJ clearance.
* Must possess Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to maintain spelling and grammar standards while
documenting troubleshooting methods in Remedy and drafting email
* Experience in overseeing numerous customers and work in a team
environment to resolve IT related issues with hardware and
* Experience in assisting in maintaining system security and data
* Experience in assigning passwords and monitors use of resources,
backs up files as required and responds to management requests for
* Experience in supporting and maintaining desktops and servers in a
* Requires experience with Remedy, Win 10, Bomgar
* Prefer to have either A+, Net+, or Sec+ certifications.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/150998 →