Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain operational status and IA posture of Production systems
- Maintain operational status and IA posture of Development systems
- Respond to help desk tickets related to operations of production systems
- Provide Tier 2 support to on-site engineers
- Develop custom Linux and Windows scripts as necessary to improve functionality
- Provide product architecture and configuration recommendations
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Develop and execute security test plans and pre-deployment test plans
- Document and submit Weekly Activity Reports to the customer
- Responsible for server baseline build and application deployment
- Installation and configuration of Linux (Red Hat 6.x), Windows Servers (2008 R2), PostgreSQL, and Apache
- Create, deploy and manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots in vCenter
- Attended ad-hoc and scheduled IPT meetings
- Apply Windows and Linux patches, updates, and configuration changes as determined by ISSM
- Lock down servers, switches and routers according to the latest Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Perform vulnerability scans using ACAS, Retina, WASSP, and SECSCN
- Develop system design documents, requirements specifications, and drawings
- Current DoD Cyber Security Workforce Certification of IAT Level II or better
- Heavily experienced with Linux GUI, command line, and IP Tables
- Proficient installing and maintaining Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, DNS, and Firewalls
- Experienced with management of VMWare Server hosts and images
- Familiar with new DoD RMF Process and older DIACAP process
- Familiar with configuration of PostgreSQL, Apache, yum, send mail, Postfix, OpenSSL
- Familiar with configuration and operation of PKI for user and web authentication
- Experienced in the Intelligence Community or Military environment preferred
- Current Linux and/or Windows certifications preferred
- Cisco certifications also preferred
- Familiar with Remedy Incident Management software
- High school diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- Must be able to sit for 75% of the day is sedentary. Standing is 10% of the time. Near Acuity 25%, Speaking, Listening 75%, Color determination, Sight, Use of Hands/Fingers to handle/feel. Local travel required CONUS 10% of the time.
This position description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. This and all positions are eligible for organization-wide transfer. Management reserves the right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at anytime.
Company Overview: FGS, LLC is an international, leading edge provider of technical services to include Secure Information Systems, Security and Engineering and Intelligence Analysis. Our turn-key solutions include the design, engineering, deployment operations, and sustainment of secure technology and critical infrastructure for the protection and safety of our customers’ mission-critical information, processes and personnel. Demonstrating an unyielding commitment to our customers, superior trust and dedication with our partners, and leading edge technical expertise over the past seven years, FGS has experienced explosive growth providing superior services through the world, from North America and the Pacific Rim, to the Middle East and Europe.
FGS provides secure, leading edge technology and process management services to military, Government and commercial clients worldwide.
FGS offers a generous compensation package including health, dental, vision, 401(k), group life insurance, educational reimbursement, among other benefits.
We value our employees and strive to offer many opportunities for professional growth.
FGS, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117044 →