DeVinitech is seeking candidates with a range of Information Technology (IT) Systems Architecture, Engineering, Integration, and Project Management experience in consolidated IT infrastructures and Cloud environments.
Selected candidates will provide consulting services to an Intelligence Community (IC) agency for the transition of mission programs and applications from legacy IT systems to the agencys Infrastructure Service Provider (ISP) and Commercial based Cloud service offerings.Candidates will directly support the government as a Systems Engineering Technical Advisor (SETA) to architecture and design service based enterprise IT solutions for legacy systems based on the ISP Hosting, Networking, Security, Desktop, and Consolidated Management service offerings.
SYSTEM ARCHITECT SPECIFIC DUTIES
Applies technical knowledge to assist ISP customers in the design and development of solutions to complex technical engineering and applications problems, network challenges, or system administration issues. Establishes the basic structure of the system, defines essential core design features and elements that provide the framework. Incorporates engineering strategies for introducing new technology into the customers infrastructure related to its business processes of collection, analysis, production, and dissemination of mission data.
* 2+ years in Systems Engineering or related field
* Experience working in Department of Defense (DoD) and/or IC environments
* Demonstrated written and oral communication skills with clients, technical staff, management, and supporting team members.
* Demonstrated experience working with customers to define, document, trace, and analyze system requirements throughout the system engineering and development process.
DESIRED AREAS OF EXPERIENCE (ONE OR MORE):
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) or IC Information Technology Enterprise (ITE) Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
* IT Service architectures; Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Database as a Service (DBaaS), etc.
* Virtualization technologies such as VMware, Xen, KVM, Hyper-V, Citrix, etc.
* Layer 2/3 networking technologies with Cisco, Juniper, and Brocade
* Storage Area Network (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS) storage architectures
* Engineering or System Administration of Linux/Unix and or Windows Operating Systems
* Information Assurance and Security NIST SP 800-53, CNSSI 1253, and ICD 503 controls and policies
REQUIRED EDUCATION: B.S. or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
* AWS Solutions Architect, Business, or Technical Professional
* IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Project Management Professional (PMP)
* Or other equivalent industry recognized IT or Security based technical certifications
* United States Citizen
* Active TS-SCI clearance w/ Poly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.