Location: San Francisco, CA- Unites States
Job ID: 18WD28180
Excited about transitioning to Windows Modern Management? So are we!
Autodesk’s Device Management Services team is undertaking a strategic initiative to modernize our device management solutions to meet the ever-growing needs of a mobile workforce. As part of this initiative, we are looking to leverage Autodesk’s Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions with technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory, Office 365 and Windows Store for Business to provide employees the ability to be productive anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
We are seeking a driven and self-motivated Windows System Engineer, who is knowledgeable in both traditional and modern windows management technologies and who is not afraid to think outside the box and collaborate across service teams.
- Lead technical analysis, implementation and deployment
- Coordinate technical activities with key internal and client stakeholders
- Develop and document key solution architecture and design aspects
- Develop technical change requests, migration and test plans
- Provision proof of concept and pilot environments
- Support Project Managers in managing scope variations and risks effectively
- Support Enterprise or Service Architects in developing scopes and estimates
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to execute technical change
- Strong Microsoft Azure, Azure Active Directory and SCCM product knowledge and good recent experience in leading implementation and configuration
- Strong fundamental understanding of available migration strategies, paths, risks and issues with the relevant products
- Strong experience in leading or supporting cloud transitions into Azure, Azure AD and O365
- Extensive experience with either thick or thin device deployment infrastructure and architectures
- Strong skills in deploying Windows 10 images, applications and updates to desktops and workstations using SCCM with integrated device management technologies (Enterprise Mobility Management)
- Windows server and active directory across large scale deployments
- Must be able to estimate and balance workloads, internal and external expectations; and work in high-pressure engagements with high-profile clients
- Interested in growing by taking on challenging and rewarding projects or assignments
- Ability to learn new product updates and technologies
- Ability to communicate appropriately with client technical and executive staff
- Mentor others/junior staff on your core vendor products and technologies
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.