Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Fairfax, Washington, United States
Position ID: J0118-1490
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
**Must be open to working at client sites in Washington, DC.**
Technical Lead will assist a Federal strategic customer in their implementation of Momentum. Specific functions will include, but not limited to, analyzing current business processes, developing business/functional/technical requirements, supporting training sessions and supporting new users with their transition to Momentum.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
– Manage large technical integration efforts, including solution implementation.
– Provide technical thought leadership across a high profile project.
– Develop client relationships through the delivery of high quality work.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
– Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required
– BS degree in CS, Information Systems or Engineering with 10 years of experience; candidate with a relevant MS degree should have 5+ years of experience
– 5+ years of experience with system architecture design and governance and leading system and software development, business architecture or business process technical support services
– 5+ years of experience with key integration technologies
– 3-5 years of ERP financial software (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Momentum) experience
– Proficiency in business and requirement analysis, communication and stakeholder analysis
– Ability to insert innovative concepts and technologies into solutions
– Prior experience with federal strategic planning and budget execution
– DHS HQS or CBP-specific EOD/BI
– Current Public Trust clearance (OPM-approved SF-85) at a federal agency
What you can expect from us:Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change – supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at ***********.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at ********************************. You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/123376 →