SilverRail Technologies is looking for a Technical Lead Engineer to join us in our mission to open-up rail travel around the world. As a Technical Lead, you provide a blend of hands-on and technical leadership within a team of software engineers building high-availability services. You apply your proven record developing and influencing teams delivering internet-scale applications and have deep technical skills; youre comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment and have a history of identifying pragmatic solutions to complex problems.
The successful candidate will provide technical leadership and hands-on contributions to large initiatives supporting the multi-tenant platform powering our mission to change the future of rail.
* Oversee planning and execution for a team delivering high-volume, high-availability services supporting our always-on products
* Lead and provide hands-on contributions within a team of global software developers and test engineers
* Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional organization to prioritize, scope and communicate progress of deliverables
* Recommend technical architecture and plans for high-quality deliverables
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
* 10+ years experience building internet-class products using technologies like Tomcat, Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful services and transactional DBMS such as Oracle, MySQL and AWS Aurora.
* Demonstrated experience in the areas of multithreading, scalability, and application of design patterns supporting high-availability services
* 3+ years of hands-on team leadership experience; 7+ years of hands-on development experience
* Expert level application of enterprise architecture patterns and history of effectively leveraging new technologies to efficiently deliver value to the business
* Ability to independently lead and contribute to projects spread across multiple development teams
* Outstanding leadership, time management, communication and ability to work independently
* Uses Lean principles to eliminate waste and rapidly driving from complexity to clarity
SilverRail is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/54249 →