OneinaMil is a talent matchmaking firm, we specialize in culture driven recruiting. Our mission is to change the way traditional recruiting is done by putting human connection and culture back into the talent acquisition puzzle. This position is with one of our many fantastic clients. We only work with the best companies out there, so if you are looking to join an amazing company, this could be the opportunity for you!
Who You Are
Our client is looking for a rockstar ‘Project Manager!! They are seeking someone who will be responsible for projects and/or overall management of the work for client(s). You will take lead in obtaining, estimating, planning, coordinating and completing the work. You will also participate in marketing efforts to obtain new clients and projects for the organization. Responsibilities include, but not limited to billing, payments and to ensure other financial considerations are handled properly. The Senior Project Manager will also maintain appropriate relationships with clients in order to ensure satisfaction and to further the organization work.
What You’ll Do
* You will be responsible for planning and organizing as well as directing and controlling activities relating to projects performed by personnel, in the assigned area.
* You will oversee all activities for projects/work including coordinating, consulting on design issues, estimating cost, obtaining proper permits, acquiring materials, staffing work, performing quality control inspections and closeout documentation, billings and work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
* You will meet with all parties routinely to verify work is being performed in a productive manner and meets the requirements of the scope and code.
* You will overlook all parties to insure proper and accurate documentation is being maintained.
* You will handle profit/loss and the responsibility of projects/work, secured/assigned.
* You will supervise duties over subordinates.
* You will be held responsible for the procurement of materials and tools.
* You will be actively engaged in the development of new business/projects to further the goals of the company.
* You will be held accountable for responsibly determining the needs for additional resources and present data to support those needs to management.
* You will be expected to maintain and enhance the Company image.
* You will administer directives from management, as assigned.
* You will estimate project /work and changes to scope, as needed.
* You will regularly be reporting on Work In Progress (WIP).
What You Know
* You hold an active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification through the Project Management Institute.
* You have a minimum of 5 years of project management experience managing a project team.
* You have solid technical architecture skills with the ability to lead projects through the CMS XLC, Technical Reference Architecture (TRA) and the Technical Review Board (TRB). Also, a successful track record at CMS or organizations with similar complexity as CMS.
* You have strong project management integration skills to manage changes that shall come from different CMS and contractor organizations.
* You have strong business analysis skills and an understanding of CMS and CMMI program and business goals.
* You have proven ability to manage large scale operations and maintenance, including operating a tier 3 help desk.
* You have strong skills in managing contracts of this size and complexity including flexible and creative staffing models and financial management capability.
Competitive Benefits Package!!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.